Contact Amanda Pollock, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-821-0705 x 13 for additional information. Download a Volunteer Interest Form (PDF).
- General volunteers are needed to help at Registration, Participant Interviews and as Event Guides & Helpers.
- Healthcare professionals familiar with taking blood pressures, testing blood glucose or doing blood draws are especially needed at each screening.
- Physicians, Physician Assistants & Nurse Practitioners help participants understand their screening results.
- Individuals who speak Spanish and feel comfortable with medical terminology are especially needed.
Contact Meghan Gauger, email@example.com or 262-821-0705 x 12 for details.
- Capital City 5K Run/Walk for Organ, Tissue & Eye Donation, Saturday, July 27, Madison
OFFICE/TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANCE (Brookfield)
Contact Amanda Pollock, firstname.lastname@example.org or 262-821-0705 x 13 for details/scheduling.
Some evening and weekend shifts available.
- Database updates
- Telephone reception
- Tech support - run and install updates; trouble shoot/maintain office equipment; research office equipment/software
- Social media