You can support programs and services all year long!
OUR WISH LIST
- Sample-sized products or coupons for Women of the World Health Conference (May) or for the Capital City 5K Run/Walk for Organ, Tissue & Eye Donation (July)
Office Wish List
- New microwave
- New or gently used matching office furniture (4 offices)
- New vacuum cleaner
- New or gently used conference table and chairs
- Donate Office Depot or OfficeMax gift cards for office supplies
Call 1.800.543.6393 x 10 for more information.
MAKE A TRIBUTE GIFT
Special people in our lives should be remembered and honored.
Memorials: Memorial envelopes are available from the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin office and can be sent upon request. Gifts are acknowledged to the family of the deceased and a contribution verification is sent to the donor. Mastercard, Visa and American Express are all accepted by the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin.
Tribute Gifts: Life's special moments should also be cherished and celebrated. Consider a monetary gift to the National Kidney Foundation of Wisconsin to celebrate a special day like a transplant or wedding anniversary; graduation; birth; or new job.
How about that 'hard to buy for' person? The NKFW sends a special acknowledgement to that special boss, co-worker, neighbor, friend or relative on your behalf.
Envelopes are available by calling 1.800.543.6393. or send an email to: email@example.com
No time to wait for the mail? You can also contribute online here.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION HELPS!
Eighty-three cents of every dollar contributed to the NKFW is spent directly on program services in Wisconsin.
A contribution of:
- $10 provides one patient with a medical identification bracelet or necklace.
- $50 provides 100 dialysis patients with brochures on diet, exercise and other topics that relate to peritoneal, home or in-center hemodialysis.
- $250 provides a free screening to one person with diabetes (KEEP™ screening)